1. Complete your remaining Sustained Investigation pieces.
2. Write an essay about your Sustained Investigation
Answer the following:
a. Identify the inquiry or question(s) that guided your sustained investigation.
b. Describe how your sustained investigation shows evidence of practice, experimentation, and revision guided by your inquiry or question(s) (1200 characters maximum, including spaces, for response to both prompts).
3. Make changes to your portfolio for digital submission: either new work for your Sustained Investigation or your Selected Works, or revisions/ refinement/ reworking/ replacements of any pieces in your portfolio. Refine your weaker submissions. Fill in gaps. Create new work as necessary.
4. Make final selection of 5 pieces for Selected Works.
5. Scan or photograph (Arrange time to do this at school if needed.) and format your artwork for digital submission.
6. Upload work to your Digital Submission account and input information.
For each image:
Materials used (100 characters maximum, including spaces)
Processes used (100 characters maximum, including spaces)
Size (height × width × depth, in inches)
** You will complete your Digital Submission in the week following vacation. **